Think Tanks & Lobby
- are massive lobbying firms that sway public policy towards private, corporate, interests.
- are financed by the super-elite to find ways to enhance the ability of the wealthy to govern globally.
- are private institutions that control the public policy-formulation process.
- are financed by billionaires to intellectually police over public policy.
- call themselves ‘Public Policy Research Institutions’, even though they are owned by the foundations of billionaires.
- claim to be global problem-solvers, but they are paid by corporations to turn corporatization into the solution for all problems.
- are private institutions that are ironically enough in the business of dictating global, public, policy.
- are used by the globalists to insure that public policy does not actually serve the public.
- are created for the purpose of devouring democracy in the interests of corporate needs and greed.
- One of the goals of all think tanks is to generate a corporate vision of society and then feed this ugly vision to servile policymakers.
- are very secretive, private, institutions that exert an insane amount of influence over the public-policy making process.
- are created for the sole purpose of subverting the democratic process.
- The majority of think tanks are funded (controlled) by billionaires and their fake ass philanthropic foundations.
- are ‘Public Policy Research Institutions’, they should call themselves ‘Private Institutions Controlling Public Policy’.
- organize and filter information in order to insure that public policy represents corporations not citizens.
- are parasitic political bodies that are extremely dangerous to the democratic process.
- do not solve any problems at all; their goal is not political solutions, their goal is the making of profitable policies.
- are now in every part of the globe, working together, in sync, to intellectually rule over the human race.
- have proliferated like a disease across the globe.
- ‘volunteer’ to ‘formulate policy recommendations’ for the people; in reality they undermine the democratic process.
- are rotten institutions; they are massive lobbying firms that feed the corporate agenda to servile policymakers.
- are not interested in democracy, their only interests lie in increasing the control of the corporate class over government.
- ‘thinkers’ are academics who use their intellect to subvert democracy and empower corporations.
- are corporate instruments of mass propaganda and control.
- roam schools around the world in search of bribable bright minds, ready to join the dark side of corporate domination.
- are financed by the billionaires to insure that citizens remain faithful subjects to the capitalist system.
- are academic institutions without students; they are a collection of soulless PhDs who are obsessed with lush salaries.
- are paid to generate threats and fears that induce public officials to take up dangerously militaristic policies.
- are essentially mega-lobbying institutions.
- dominate the debate to reduce harmful emissions and the climate-agenda with merely green-washing.
- are bloodthirsty, thoughtless, entities; their goals are profit, invasions, corporate power, imperialist hegemony.
- One of the goals of all think tanks is to brainwash public officials and citizens.
- There are 6000 think tanks in the world working to erode the will of the people by subverting the policymaking process.
- Think tanks are a barometer of imperialism, this is why the US has 1800 out of 6000 global think tanks.
- If publically elected policymakers are too dumb to create their own policies then they deserve to be booted out of power.
Illuminate your friends